Thursday, March 7, 2024

New Amateur Radio Newsletter - 7th March 2024


7th March 2024: It's time to try something new! I have just started a new amateur radio newsletter with an emphasis on radio experiments and the VHF bands.

I covered a lot of the reasons for starting the newsletter in the first post but basically it is there to compliment what I already do on the blog here and it will allow me to share more information that would take too long to do properly here on the blog.

I'm basically going to cover the topics that I find of interest. 

The thing about the blog is that people have to remember to come here or see a link to visit. With a newsletter, I am sending information directly by email to subscribers.

How often? My initial plan is to send out a newsletter once every two weeks and see how it goes. I don't want subscribers to feel like they're getting spam with several emails a week. Just one mail every two weeks in fine.

You can read the first edition here... https://ei7gl.substack.com/p/ei7gl-amateur-radio-newsletter-0001

If you would like to be added to the email list then just subscribe... https://ei7gl.substack.com/

2 comments:

Robbie Ei2iP said...

Subscribed de Ei2iP, Robbie

Cacherschmiede Linden said...

Hej John,
I really like the idea of a newsletter and subscribed instantly. However, I usually start my day with a proper cuppa and your blog anyway. There are so few euro-oriented news sources and even fewer with a focus on VHF. This got even worse since Southgate has closed.
Looking forward to receiving the first issue! TNX!

Pom
DG7AC