Thursday, January 3, 2019

SD Contest Software now Free


As of the 1st of January 2019, Paul EI5DI has kindly made his SD contest software free.

While the appearance may look a bit old fashioned, the most important thing is how it functions. Back in 2017 when I was dabbling in the odd contest, I found the software great. The priority for me was for it to tell if the person I was hearing was a dupe, something that would calculate my score and for it to generate a format so that I could submit an entry.

As with anything, there is a learning curve but it's reasonably easy to use with practice.

As someone who wasn't hugely interested in contesting, I didn't want some bloatware with loads of features. I wanted something easy and functional and I found SD did what I wanted.

The contest software can be found on Paul's website at http://www.ei5di.com/


No comments: