Galway Radio Club in the west of Ireland have recently launched a new 48 page newsletter which covers some some recent club activities as well as a number of items which may be of interest to a wider audience.
1) An overview of how an amateur radio digital network was developed in the west of Ireland.
2) An overview of the experimental 5 MHz / 60m band.
3) Antennas for portable operation.
4) Understanding the Ionogram.
5) 160m top band operation.
6) G4HOL multi-band HF horizontal loop.
7) Operating the DVstick 30 - How to communicate on D-Star and DMR without a radio.
The newsletter can be seen HERE
For more information on the Galway Radio Club, visit https://www.galwayradio.com/