Thursday, February 4, 2021

40 MHz page has now over 10,000 pageviews

 


At the end of January 2021, the 40 MHz page on the site passed the 10,000 pageview mark.

Back in 2018, Irish radio amateurs gained access to a large part of the low VHF spectrum between 30 MHz and 50 MHz. As I went looking for information on anything to do with 40 MHz operations, I found it scattered across the net with no real central source.

In 2018, I started collecting information about low band VHF signals and equipment and in the summer of 2018, I put the 40 MHz page up on the site. This was a place where I could put links to all of the relevant posts that I had put up on the site. It also meant that anyone new starting off could go there and get all of the relevant information in one spot rather than trying to find it on the net.

As the stats above show, the page got a steady stream of traffic in 2018 and 2019 but really took off in 2020 with the increased level of interest in the band.

Link to the 40 MHz page... https://ei7gl.blogspot.com/p/40-mhz.html

No comments: